You probably know, how good is Shopify as an e-commerce platform, though you need to control all different aspects from your business to make it grow and scale.
You probably already have a base of customers that spend regularly on your website and you want to keep growing that base. In order to do so, there are different strategies to create loyal customers. One of them is to have them create a customer account.
With customer accounts, your loyal customers would not need to write down their personal data every time they order on your store, this helps them to have an easier and better purchase experience. So, by helping them, you help your revenue growth.
Customers with accounts are more loyal to businesses and they tend to spend more on their orders.
If you are not a Shopify Plus customer, currently, Shopify does not offer an easy bulk invite send option, so this is a manual process that you have to go through. The current process is:
- From your Shopify admin, click Customers.
- Click the name of the customer that you want to invite.TipIf the customer you’re inviting isn’t listed, then you’ll need to add them first.
- Click Send account invite.
- You can change your Account invite notification email by changing details in the Send account invite window. If you want to make permanent changes to your Account invite notification email, then you will need to update the notification before sending the account invite email.You can change your activation email by:
- choosing who sent the invitation using the From drop-down
- selecting recipients of blind copies
- editing the default copy of your invitation email by clicking the Notifications link under the Custom message area.
- Click Review email.
- Confirm your custom message, if you entered one, and the customer’s information on the Send account invite window:
- Click Back to make further changes or click Send notification to have Shopify send the account activation email.
You can only send customer account invitations from the desktop version of your Shopify admin. This option doesn’t appear in the mobile app.
If you have a long list of customers, you can imagine that this process will take you hours or even days… No worries, in Webmefy.com, we have developed an app that help you automate this process and send bulk invites to your customers, but also understand the spending of your “account” users vs. your “non-account” users and monitor how many of your users do have an account or not and make your customer base grow.
If you are interested on our development, just write us on our chat and we will be happy to help you!