Siksilk has scaled up its digital capabilities to expand into new markets, drive conversions and maximize growth. Their migration to Shopify Plus, UX redesign, and eCommerce marketing initiatives have enabled them to reach their ambitious goal.
- UI/UX Design
- Data Analytics
- E-commerce marketing strategy
- Ongoing support
Our high-flying e-customer, SikSilk, was looking to scale its business, improve its online presence and expand its brand to different markets. They are looking to optimize and create unique customer experiences with the brand and have sustainable growth.
We have worked to optimize the principal areas of an eCommerce platform - The customer journey
The image shows the old design version
After Webmefy created all its data architecture and constantly analyzed them, we focused on the fact that 9 out of 10 users visiting the online store are mobile users, so we found a significant opportunity to optimize its mobile version. Regarding this statement, we worked on a redesign proposal based on CRO & UX fundamentals and Heuristics from previous experiences.
Throughout the analysis, we implemented the best practices Using the 7 principles of Heuristic UX:
1. Relevant and coherent
2. Transmit confidence
3. Guide the user
4. Stimulate the user
5. Safety signs on the web
6. Comfort and convenience
7. Confirmation and reaffirmation
The scope of this redesing case is the discoverability of items in the Siksilk online store, making it easier for users to find items based on what they are looking for. Therefore, the redesign includes creating a new flow and design for users to search items by category, showing shortcut tabs, a search filter, and personalized recommendations to minimize the process of finding and adding selected items to the shopping cart and converting more.
After defining the mobile design, we scale the design into the desktop version to unify the UI/UX to any device version.
Global conversion rate YOY
Since this brand has migrated to Shopify Plus, we have made the most of this platform to help achieve Siksilk's goals. We deliver an ongoing growth service to this brand. Our services with them are very focused on optimizing its eCommerce ecosystem, which involves making changes and improvements to various aspects of the online shopping experience to improve efficiency, increase sales, and enhance the overall customer experience.
This is how we made it happen:
- We have analyzed and understood its customer's needs and preferences. This includes understanding their pain points, frustrations with the current shopping experience, and their desired outcomes and preferences for how they want to shop online.
- We identify and prioritize areas for improvement. This could include making changes to the website's design and user experience, improving the product catalog and search functionality, streamlining the checkout process, or implementing new payment options.
- We implement changes and improvements based on data analysis and prioritization. This could involve redesigning the website, integrating new technologies and tools, or implementing new processes and procedures.
- We test and optimize the changes to ensure they have the desired impact. This could involve A/B testing different variations of different channels, including the online store, or analyzing metrics such as conversion rates and customer satisfaction.
- We continuously monitor and analyze the performance of the eCommerce ecosystem and make ongoing improvements as needed. This could involve regular updates to the website and other platforms and ongoing analysis and optimization of the shopping experience.
-We follow the strategy to create a seamless omnichannel experience to provide a unique experience between the brand and its customers.
- Shopify Plus
- Google Analytics